DescriptionWe set out to build a quality, western looking Wagon Wheel bench, and this is it. This bench was three years in the making, and went through several prototypes. We finally decided to go as basic and realistic as we could. We took the same seat we use on our horse-drawn buckboard wagons, stretched it out, added wheels and braces, and built a great Wagon Wheel Bench. We offer this bench in Natural and Rustic finishes. We use Hickory and Poplar to build these, both light colored woods, so they are a blank canvas for stains or paint, with plenty of great wood grain. All of our wood is properly kiln dried to prevent shrinkage and ensure a very long life. We have looked around on the internet, maybe like you did. Can’t imagine anyone finding a truer western-style wagon wheel bench- this well built- for our price. This bench weighs 90 lbs. Sales talk aside, we really are impressed with our design and outcome here. Like most of our products, this can be altered in size to fit your needs. For now, here are the specifications on our standard Wagon Wheel Bench.
- Holds up to 800 pounds easily.
- Bench Seat: Inside Seating area: Four feet long.
- Overall width of Bench: Five feet.
- Height of sitting on Bench: A perfect 18″
- Deep 16″ seat, enough to curl up on. (Pillows not provided)
- Wheels: 30″ by 1 1/2″ wide. Hickory Hardwood, Steel forged tires at 1/4″ deep.
- Bench Boards, seat/back: Poplar, hand sanded, with beautiful, intricate grain patterns.
- All hardware painted to prevent rust.
- Bottom steel rust resistant slats to protect bottom of Bench.
- Assembly required to keep down shipping cost, but we make it very easy for you with great instructions. It takes about 20 minutes. OK, maybe 30.
- Call us if you have issues with assembly, we’re still here after the sale.
There are no reviews yet.