Professional grade wooden Vending Carts in two styles. Built of Ash, Hickory, and Poplar, these Vending Carts are built to last. They will perform well even under harsh conditions. Either model of our standard Vending Carts will hold four hundred pounds, and roll smoothly over most surfaces. Our wheels are built of solid hickory, with one piece steel hubs and solid core rubber tires. The same rubber we use for horse drawn applications. We offer these quality built Vending Carts in an open sided model with round pegs, and a solid sided model with boards. Our standard size vending carts will fit through a 36” wide door. You will find more detailed specifications below. Please keep in mind that we can build these larger, smaller to your needs, and make modifications also. We also offer a removable Canopy with a water proof, scalloped canvas in many basic colors. Steel liners, drains, and other add on’s not a problem. These are the same wheels we offer here on our web site with an axle included for do- it-yourself people. Standard Vending Carts, Open or Solid side versions:
- Overall Bed Length: 40”
- Overall Bed Width: 24”
- Total length with handles: 48″
- Side Rail Height: 9″ Tall.
- Top of Cart Height: 30″ (Best overall ergonomic height)
- Wheel Height, incl. rubber tires: 32″
- All square drive construction. Solid 1″ Steel axle.
- Canopy available with quick breakdown, transport. Great weather/UV/and tear proof material. Your color choice.
- Numerous options. Size changes within a couple inches here or there usually incur no price increase.
- Built to last for many years in most any vending application or static display.
- Our Vending Carts assemble in about 15 minutes with a #2 square drive bit (included) and a crescent wrench or a pair of Vise grips.
- Larger Vending Carts available. Discounts on multiple orders.
- 100% locally sourced wood, steel, and rubber.
Thanks, Eric and Deb, Owners.